Our dresses feature a beautiful silhouette with an emphasis on high-quality fabrics and detailing. Our collection features gorgeous fabrics, laces and silhouettes designed specifically to accommodate and flatter your curves.
DON'T SEE YOUR PERFECT DRESS HERE? NO WORRIES! CLICK THE "SEE PRODUCT" LINK ON THE PHOTOS BELOW, CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT DRESS AND GIVE US A CALL, WE WILL ORDER THE DRESS YOUR HEART TRULY DESIRES.
Brides: How to book a virtual appointment
- Fill out Virtual Appointment Questionnaire. Embed the link in the “Virtual Questionnaire
- Book a Virtual Appointment Book here
- In the Virtual/Video Appointment we will go over the designers and styles you have chosen along with the online questionnaire so that we can see your bridal vision and help you to narrow your selections. Once we have done this we can package and get your gowns ready for curbside pick up at our store. We will send you home with a try on kit including Gown Clips to help with gown sizing.
A non-refundable security deposit will be charged to your credit card prior to finalizing gowns to try on at home. The card number will be held securely on file while the dresses are out of store.
If a dress is purchased, the entire deposit amount will be applied towards the purchase.
If a second round of dresses are requested, the initial set must be received back before the new set is sent/picked up and an additional deposit will be applied. If you do not find a dress that you would like to purchase we will apply a $75 handling fee for the at home try on and refund the remaining deposit amount to your credit card on file.
Return deadline will be determined with your bridal consultant prior to gown pick-up. This date is noted on your reciept notes.
Pick-up & drop off available during normal weekday store business hours only.
If dresses are damaged, fees will apply.
A late fee of $20 per day will be assessed if dresses are not returned within the allotteed time frame.
All dresses returned will be disinfected and sanitized.
Grooms: How to book a virtual appointment
- Click on our Tux/Suit Collections tab and choose which Tux styles you are most interested in.
- Book a Virtual Appointment Here
- At Video appointment we will discuss different options for you and your Groomsmen and help you to decide on your look. We will also discuss how to measure yourself for best fit. We will send you a measuring tap and information on how to measure for a tux/suit. The kit will also include a form letting you know what measurements are needed so you can fill out and keep track of your measurement information. Please let us know if you have any questions.